Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday's WIP Out: Circles Quilt

This is the quilt that started it all  . . . but it will be my third.

For my birthday back in 2010, Jen gave me the circles, all neatly cut out from Amy Butler's gorgeous fabric and said "I was going to make you a quilt for your birthday but I thought you'd might like to make it yourself, I will show you".  How fantastic!  And how scared was I?  I didn't even own a sewing machine then. 

I have since purchased the goods, done a couple of trial runs on other quilts and am finally ready.

Here's the work in progress:




I have been loving every stitch of this quilt and will not look forward to the post-quilt-completion-deflation that I have felt on my other two quilts . . . this must be what drives one to create another.

What makes you quilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...