Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who Is This?




Who is this who calls me lovely
Who has saved a wretch like me
Giving beauty for ashes
To be His crown of glory
Who has bought me with His own blood
To clothe me as His bride
The fervent love of my redeemer
Wants me forever by His side



Have you listened to Melissa Otto's* music?  You will find her lyrics beautiful and honest like this verse from Who Is This.  I think her voice is gentle and earthy and sweet.  I think her youth is no obstacle in her music ministry.

I have been listening to her inspired music.  I have been yearning to grow closer to my Saviour.

I know my heart has strayed, and with baby-steps and His help I am getting reacquainted and unshackled.

Listen to Melissa's tracks.  Watch her video clips.  But grab a tissue box if you find your heart breaking.

A special thanks to Jenny and Sandy who have been praying for me and shouldering a little of my pain of late.

Proverbs 18:24 ~ There is a friend who sticks closer than a {sister} brother

*I am not paid to promote Melissa Otto, I simply feel compelled to introduce you to her if you aren't already familiar with her music.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lyrics, thanks for sharing, I love finding new music to inspire me. Have you heard of JJ Heller? I have just discovered her too, her music is gorgeous and folk-y and beautiful God-lyrics too.
    Glad you have some sisters surrounding you and lifting you up. xox

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...