Monday, January 14, 2013

2/52



A portrait of my children each week for 2013

Liam - pouting over his vegetables.  He has been quite a fussy eater but this week we turned a corner.  He ate carrots! He ate beans!  He ate a zucchini & ricotta pie (recipe is in this months Woolworths Magazine).  And you wouldn't believe who I have to thank for it. . . . Yo Gabba Gabba!

Dean - the vegie eating corner also was turned by Dean this week.  Both boys watched, by chance, Yo Gabba Gabba.  The stripey green furry thing was having a party in his tummy.  

Me: "Hey Dean the carrots are crying!  Aww, they want to go to the party in your tummy, can they come?"
Dean: "Alright"

That is how the entire meal was consumed, but consumed it was!

Joining in here.

xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Fiona that is funny! I love it - Party in the tummy... I'm thinking that might work on my daughter :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...