Sunday, January 20, 2013

3/52






A portrait a week of my kiddies for 2013

Liam - cheeky mite being photographed by his bestie gal Shelley.  She gets expressions that seem to be reserved for her only, it comes from their mutual crush! (thanks Shell, and thanks for trying to decode my camera to me!!)

Dean - "I the tunnel" then the car comes whooshing along, and through the archway

Finn McMissile - the car in question.  A birthday gift from Shelley and her mummy Auntie Lesley (you two always pick winners albeit loud ones!!).

Yep, I'm linking!

xxx


4 comments:

  1. What beautiful big brown eyes Liam has. Looks like lots of fun playing, so so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always cars involved with little guys isn't there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fi, your boys have the most gorgeous eyes!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal Treatment for Bronchiectasis can prevent damage to your lungs and improve your symptoms. Herbal Supplement improves the health of the lungs that they function better.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...