Monday, March 7, 2011

weekend shenanigans











My menfolk were all sick.  The boys were coming out of the dark tunnel of fluiness, but Rick was decending into it.  Needless to say, the 1 hour drive to church on Sabbath was not going to happen so we opted for a quiet morning at home and then some outdoor time.  Home for lunch and two fellas crashed while Liam and I made cards to bring cheer to some special people.




Sunday seemed to bring some brightness to the infirmed and we managed to drive up to Forster!  Special day with extra special family and friends.

Monday, as always, brings with it weekend withdrawals but once the to-do list gets formulated, the next weekend becomes the goal to strive for!

Did you do anything special?

3 comments:

  1. That is such a good pic of you and Rick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, you look so stunning in that photo of you and Rick!!!! and when I got there on Sunday I was like WOW you looked great....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    First time visitor and I just had to comment and say that you've a sweet little blog. Your lads are quite similar in age to my girls :) and we live in the same shire.
    Write on :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...