Thursday, April 21, 2011

O Wow Thanks! :: Ninjabread Men

You may recall my request for Ninjabread Men cutters for Christmas?

My dear friend Lesley trapsed all over sydney looking for them for me!  What a sweetie!  They had apparently sold out pretty quickly and were only for christmas.  But my clever friend kept asking at every Howard Storage World she came across and eureka! she found them!  Apparently someone had ordered them and never collected and now they are mine.  Yay!  Thank you sooooo much Lesley!!



We couldn't wait to ice them - they were so yummy!  I used this recipe

xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a great score and how cute are they? My 8yo would love these!
    I am guessing there will be a lot more ninjabread making happening in your house now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a set recently from Robyns Kitchen. I also bought a nifty little silicone icing pen which was a bit of a fiddle to use but decorated the ninjabread men really well! I blogged about it here:

    http://thebaynhamfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/ninjabread-men.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cool. My boys would love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...