Monday, April 9, 2012

Made it Monday :: Sophie's Red Collection

I love knitting for girls.  So much more fun than for boys.  Or so far it is.  Actually, I am going through a phase of really yearning for a little girl of my own so I am knitting my way through the angst. 

My girlfriends with daughters have been benefitting from my knitting frenzy.

This is what I did late February this year.





And I actually posted it on Ravelry here, here and here.  Yes, I am getting there.  Bit of a back log to enter and I haven't photographed everything.  But I guess I can just start from now.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute trio. I have thought about doing that little vest for Kaizer..it's pretty gender neutral in my mind :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...