Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2cm less a woman

It was remiss of me to let you know how I went with last week's challenge - Lemon Detox meal supplement.

I:
1. Felt great!  Really cleared up the mind.  Had a head ache one day but it passed quickly
2. Lost 2cm!  Yes, 2 whole centimetres -  not exactly where I wanted to lose it first but I am not complaining.

The weekend saw a fairly tamed attempt at not dieting but Monday, Tuesday and Today have been really hard to get back on the wagon.  I am making christmas sweets so it has been challenging! 

What are your tips for keeping nutritionally focused at Christmas or do you just let it all go for the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...