Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes and Toddler tantrums!

I write this whilst Liam is chucking his umteenth wobbly this morning!  As I am wanting to keep this blog positive, I will not be recording the details of this one.  He is usually very well behaved but I think he has cabin fever as I haven't taken him and Dean out for a couple of days (I needed a break from packing up kids and carting them around!).

So I just briefly wanted to check in and say:
1. I have been taking photos, just haven't downloaded them off camera (love camera)
2. Hosting a small dinner party next thursday so I have been going through the old recipe books and various recipe downloads.

Here's what I think I will make for the dessert as one of my guests will be celebrating her birthday following Saturday:

This is a lemon raspberry cupcake from here

I'll let you know how I go!

And one last thing- still going well on 2 meals & lemon water concoction.  Not weighing myself but have taken measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...