Monday, December 13, 2010

Lemon Detox on the Rocks Thanks!

Since I have been drinking my lemon-cayenne pepper bomb cocktail I have been asked numerous times what's in it and does it work?!  I got it from here but have made a few changes as I am not doing the actual master cleanse but just supplementing my diet (to get through the hunger pains too of eating less!!)




Brave New Fiona's Lemon-Detox on the Rocks

Take a 1L bottle and fill almost to the top with chilled water.  I use unrefined tap juice and have not died yet!  Add to it the juice of 1-2 lemons (I use one at present as lemons are pricey), 2 teaspoons of maple syrup (the real stuff please) and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.  Put the lid on and shake!  Drink 1-2L a day.  You can omit the maple syrup if you are game or add some stevia.

And voila!  This is what you end up with



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...